Important Information for September 2018
Thank you for coming to the CRIC Accommodation Page. As it stands we are currently finalising our contracts for September 2018 and aim to have this page ready by the end of April. Please come back to this page at the start of May and make your bookings.
Feel at home and part of a community
We have a number of Halls of Residence options available to students who would like to book accommodation with CRIC. We offer both on campus and off campus accommodation in Cambridge and Halls of Residence in Chelmsford.
The Halls of Residence consists of low-rise, modern buildings with en-suite bathroom facilities in all rooms.
How to Book Accommodation
1. Choose your accommodation from one of the options below
- CB1-Aston House
- Peter Taylor House – On campus
- Student Castle
- The Railyard
- Chelmsford: Ransomes Way – On campus
- Host Family Accommodation Off campus
2. Fill the accommodation booking online form
3. You are required to make a non-refundable down payment of £1000 for international students and £400 for UK/EU students. Included in this down payment is a £150 accommodation booking fee and £250 refundable security deposit to be refunded at the end of the tenancy. This security deposit is to protect you against any accidental damage, cleaning charges, and maintenance work needed after you vacate the room.
All fees will need to be paid by online payment or bank transfer to the below CRIC bank account.
Reference:_________ (Student CRIC ID –Accommodation payment)
Account name: CAMBRIDGE RUSKIN INT COLLEGE LTD.
Bank Name: Citibank London
SWIFT:CITIGB2L (Citibank London)
Bank Address: Citigroup Centre, Canada Square, Canary Wharf, LONDON, E14 5LB, UK
Students studying Pre-sessional English apply for accommodation with Anglia Ruskin by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that spaces are limited with ARU so students may consider booking host family accommodation for their PSE courses.
Students under 18 years old
For students who are under 18 years old, there are two accommodation options. You can choose to stay in Student Castle or we can help you arrange homestay accommodation. If you choose homestay accommodation, you will be living with a family in the house. This option is best suited for students who are not used to living on their own.
For further information please contact our dedicated Accommodation Team at email@example.com