Anglia Ruskin is a truly international university with one in five students coming from outside the UK. The multicultural campus is friendly and supportive with a unique blend of diversity where social networking abounds and friendships are forged. Cambridge Ruskin International College (CRIC) is located on both of Anglia Ruskin's main campuses in Cambridge and in Chelmsford.
Study @ Anglia Ruskin University
20% of full-time Anglia Ruskin students come from a country outside of the UK.
Anglia Ruskin University campus has state-of-the-art computer labs and wireless internet access. At ARU, you'll get every opportunity to stay in touch with your family and friends - wherever they are.
Anglia Ruskin aims to support students through their students services team which provides a range of academic guidance and personal support services.
Sport & Recreation
Anglia Ruskin students also have use of three football pitches, a rugby pitch, tennis courts and we are located next to the world famous Fenner's Cricket ground.
Study in a world famous academic city
Anglia Ruskin University is one of the largest universities in the east of England, with campuses in two of the UK’s most exciting cities, Cambridge and Chelmsford. Renowned for the employability of its graduates, Anglia Ruskin University is committed to providing its students with the very best career advice from the beginning of their course. In order to enhance employment prospects, the university has created partnerships with some of the UK’s most prestigious and successful businesses. Outside of its record of academic success, Anglia Ruskin University also provides a very welcoming and supportive atmosphere for students. Both Cambridge and Chelmsford offer a relatively small city environment, providing safe surroundings alongside an atmosphere perfectly suited to study.
Here are some of the many reasons students have chosen to study at Anglia Ruskin University:
- A long history in providing education and internationally recognised degrees: established in 1858 as the Cambridge School of Art, Anglia Ruskin University provides degrees in over 100 academic areas to over 35,000 full and part-time students.
- Graduate employment success: nine out of 10 Anglia Ruskin graduates go into work or further study within six months of graduation*.
- Academics involved in industry: Anglia Ruskin University teaching staff are involved in or are from the industry related to the subject they teach, keeping you up to date with the latest developments in your academic area.
- Award winning students: students regularly win industry awards in events such as the IBM Universities Business Challenge and the National Client Interviewing Competition at the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice. Students from the Cambridge School of Art consistently win top national and international prizes.
- Employer Mentoring Scheme (EMS): the University runs an Employer Mentoring Scheme (EMS), matching second-year students with employees from local organisations, who provide business mentoring.
- State–of–the–art facilities: Anglia Ruskin University has spent £80 million updating its facilities. These include forensic crime labs, University Eye Clinic, a mock courtroom, sports science labs and a Bloomberg Trading Floor.
- Truly international campuses: one in five students come from outside the UK to study at Anglia Ruskin University.