Postgraduate Pathway: Business
Prepare yourself for a global workplace
The Lord Ashcroft International Business School (LAIBS) is one of the largest business schools in the East of England, with approximately 6,000 students from over 100 countries. Anglia Ruskin's Business School stands out because the courses focus in the real world of business with many of them combining sound academic theory with solid management practice. CRIC's Pre-Master pathway leads onto a number of International Management Masters courses at Anglia Ruskin, which are taught at either our Cambridge or Chelmsford campus.
- Access to all the university's state of the art facilities.
- Small class sizes.
- 3 possible start dates (September, January and June).
- Extra contact time with your tutors.
Pathways at Anglia Ruskin University
Stage 1: Pre-Masters
Cambridge CRIC at Anglia Ruskin University
For a detailed course overview, please follow this link
Stage 2: Masters Degree
Cambridge/Chelmsford Lord Ashcroft International Business School at Anglia Ruskin University
For more information about intake semesters and campus location please see our course matrix.
Successful completion of this pathway will lead to the award of the following from Anglia Ruskin University:
- MA Human Resource Management*
- MA International Relations
- MSc International Business (Dual Degree)
- MSc Management
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Supply Chain Management
- MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- MSc Marketing
- Master of Business Administration
*A bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant to masters course is required
To find out the academic requirements of our programmes please see Academic Requirements which outlines the entry requirements by country. Unless stated requirements are standard across all programmes -