Postgraduate Pathway: Computing and Technology
Equip yourself for a digital future
From computer gaming to cloud computing, we’re creative and passionate about developing ambition and careers in computing and technology.
Our close links with the electronics, software, audio and creative industries mean we stay up to date with what your future employers need and ensure we'll help you develop the skills and knowledge to become an expert in emerging and important technologies.
- Access to all the university's state of the art facilities.
- Small class sizes.
- 3 possible start dates (September, January and June).
- Extra contact time with your tutors.
Pathways at Anglia Ruskin University
Stage 1: Pre-Masters
Cambridge CRIC at Anglia Ruskin University
For a detailed course overview, please follow this link.
Stage 2: Masters Degree
Chelmsford Faculty of Science and Technology at Anglia Ruskin University
For more information about intake semesters and campus location please see our course matrix.
Successful completion of this pathway will lead to the award of the following from Anglia Ruskin University:
- MSc Computer Games Development*
- MSc Cyber Security*
- MSc Information and Communication Technology
- MSc Computer Science*
- MSc Intelligent Systems and Machine Learing
- MSc Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security
- MSc Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
*A bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant to masters course is required
To find out the academic requirements of our programmes please see Academic Requirements which outlines the entry requirements by country. Unless stated requirements are standard across all programmes -