Registration week dates: important dates page.
We ask all new students to attend the on campus registration week sessions.
Please read the Student Registration guides.
One month before registration start to check your emails regularly. You will receive an invite to book an on campus registration appointment. At this appointment staff will help you to successfully register as a student.
New Student Registration Guides
Returning Students Registration Guide
Returning International Students are required to complete the steps that outlined in the Returning International Students Enrolment Guide. Before enrolment week you will be sent an email with a link to book an appointment. One month before registration start to check your emails regularly.
How to Guides
There are a number of ways to contact us, feel free to chat with us on our live chat feature available on the left-hand side of this page, alternatively use any of the email addresses listed below:
- If your question related to registration please email email@example.com
- If your question related to admissions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your question related to student support please email email@example.com
- If your questions related to accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your questions related to timetable or academic team please email email@example.com
CRIC at Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge Campus
Anglia Ruskin University, Eastings BuildingEast Road, Cambridge CB1 1PT, UK
Telephone: +44 (0) 1223 695700
CRIC at Anglia Ruskin University Chelmsford Campus
Queens Building 102, Anglia Ruskin University, Bishop Hall Lane
Telephone: +44 (0) 8451 963123