Registration is the beginning of an exciting time of your life as an international student.

Students who attend the Registration Programme start classes on time and are well-informed and ready for their international studies--you may even meet your best friend.

What will happen at Registration?

CRIC staff and current students will help you to:

  • Receive your timetable
  • Get your student ID card
  • Tour the campus
  • Go on a social tour of the City
  • Get info about your studies
  • Make new friends
  • Meet CRIC staff

During each registration period, we arrange lots of different social events for you to join, such as punting on the river, having picnics in the park or tenpin bowling. We will also provide you with information on how to open a bank account, obtaining health cover (via NHS registration), living in the UK, personal safety and employment opportunities.

What do I need to bring?

International Students must bring UK and European students must bring
Passport Original Passport / Birth Certificate or a National Photo ID Card
Visa/Biometric Residence Permit Proof of Indefinite Leave to Remain, Permanent Residency or the Right of Abode. If you have any queries in regards to this
then please contact Admissions at
CAS statement Student Loan Entitlement letter (if sponsored by Student Finance England/ Student Loan Company)
BRP Visa Decision Letter / Email (that accompanies entry vignette) Or proof you have submitted an application to Student Finance England / Student Loans Company
Original Academic and English Qualifications (your qualifications you used to apply for your visa, example IELTS certificate, school certificate, diploma, references etc.) These must be originals not photocopies. Original Academic Qualifications/Certificates (your previous qualifications that you have used to apply for this course (eg.
IELTS certificate, school diploma or certificate, references, etc.) These must be originals and photocopies will not be accepted
Proof of UK Address (tenancy agreement, bank statement, utility bill) Proof of UK Address (tenancy agreement, bank statement, utility bill)
£34 to register with Police (if applicable) -
Two passport sized photographs. -
Money in Pounds Sterling (GBP) for personal expenses Money in Pounds Sterling (GBP) for your personal expenses

We look forward to meeting you!

What are the dates and where do I go?