Acceptance and Enrolment Guides
Student Registration is an exciting time we ask all new students to attend the compulsory registration sessions.
Please read the How to Accept your Offer and the Registration and Enrolment guides to see what you need do before the registration day.
One month before registration start to check your emails regularly. You will receive an invite to registration once your record is fully complete. If you don’t receive this email your enrolment record is not complete and so you won’t yet be able to register with us. If you haven’t received your enrolment email but believe that you have completed step 1 and 2 in the Home/EU or International Acceptance Guide please call 01223 695596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Registration dates please visit our important dates page.
Returning International Students are required to complete the steps that outlined in the Returning International Students Enrolment Guide. Before enrolment week you will be sent an email with a link to book an appointment. One month before registration start to check your emails regularly.
How to Guides
There are a number of ways to contact us, feel free to chat with us on our live chat feature available on the left-hand side of this page, alternatively use any of the email addresses listed below:
- If your question related to registration please email email@example.com
- If your question related to admissions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your question related to student support please email email@example.com
- If your questions related to accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your questions related to timetable or academic team please email email@example.com
CRIC at Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge Campus
Anglia Ruskin University, Eastings Building, East Road
Telephone: +44 (0) 1223 695700
CRIC at Anglia Ruskin University Chelmsford Campus
Queens Building 102, Anglia Ruskin University, Bishop Hall Lane
Telephone: +44 (0) 8451 963123